It's time to express some love for the people nearest and dearest to you. Christmas is the time to remember all the things you have been through and thankful for the ones who has stuck by you during those times. Often, it might be quite difficult to write a hearty wish and messages for our loved ones. And this year, sending heartfelt, personalised messages to our dearest ones might be more important than ever.
This festive season, so many people will be wishing you a merry time to spread their Christmas cheer. No matter who they are, it would definitely be rude-olf you not to send any back. Plus, the wishes are always a thoughtful and meaningful way to send a message, especially to those who you are unable to meet up with during this pandemic.
To make it easier for you, we have curated this list of Christmas wishes, greetings, and messages to sprinkle some love to your thoughtful notes for the special ones in your life.
Classic & General
- Merry Christmas!
- It's the most wonderful time of the year!
- 'Tis the season to be jolly!
- May this Christmas season bring all the jingly and jolly joy to you and your family. Have a merry Christmas!
- May you feel the warmth of your family's love and may peace and hope fill your life throughout the year. Merry Christmas!
- May your Christmas be filled with lots of happiness, peace and love. Have a wonderful Christmas!
- Wishing you a magical and blissful holiday. I hope your Christmas will be as wonderful as you are. Have a merry Christmas and prosperous New Year!
- I hope the magic of Christmas fills every corner of your heart and home with joy - now and always.
- Happy Holidays! I hope all of your Christmas wishes come true.
- I hope your Christmas is filled with joy this year. Merry Christmas!
- I wish you the joy of a million angels as you happily celebrate this holy moment called Christmas. Have a very jolly holiday!
- May the unfailing grace of Christ accompany you throughout this Christmas season! Wishing you a very merry Christmas and a blessed New Year.
- I wish that every blessed day of this Yuletide will bring to you countless reasons to be happy. Merry Christmas!
- This Christmas, may the Lord Jesus Christ grant you peace and renew your strength for the years ahead! Have the merriest of Christmas fests!
- Wishing you a season that’s merry and bright with the light of God’s love. Have a jolly Christmas!
- May blessings shine upon you, just as you have blessed others. I love you from my head to my mistletoe. Merry Christmas!
- This holiday season, let’s make it a point to cherish what’s truly important in our lives: cookies. And our loved ones, of course. Merry Christmas!
- Why did Santa quit smoking? Because it was bad for his elf. Anyway, I wish you and your family the best as always. Have a cheery Christmas!
- I hope you like the present you told me to buy for you. Merry Christmas!
- You can tell a lot about a person by the way they handle three things: a rainy day, lost luggage and tangled Christmas tree lights.
- I hope Santa fills our socks with cash instead of gifts and toys. I know you hope for the same. Wish you a happy Christmas!
- There are four stages in life: 1) You believe in Santa Claus. 2) You don’t believe in Santa Claus. 3) You are Santa Claus. 4) You look like Santa Claus. Wishing you and your family a bright Christmas!
- I think Santa should hire giants instead of elves so that he can have a faster production of gifts. Have a fun Christmas!
- I would say all I want for Christmas is YOU, But I really would love a new credit card as well! Merry Christmas!
- Mention a funny memory of Christmases past: "Merry Christmas! I'll never forget the time you ..."
- Merry Christmas! Christmas is magical because we're together, you're the best gift I could ask for.
- Sending your way a bundle of warm wishes and good luck on this holiday. Take my love and don’t forget to bring presents for me tonight. Merry Christmas!
- Santa asked me what my heart wants this Christmas. I told him your name, and he said you’re already in my heart. Merry Christmas!
- You put the merry in my Christmas, love. Have a wonderful Christmas!
- Merry Christmas! I want to thank you for all the love, special times, and happiness that you have given me. You truly are wonderful.
- I won’t need any gifts this year because I already have what I want the most, and that’s you. I am so happy you are in my life. Merry Christmas, love!
- Merry Christmas To My Sweetheart. You brighten my days, you always make me laugh, and you add so much joy to my life. You truly are the one for me. I love you!
- Merry Christmas. Christmas wouldn’t be complete without you by my side. Wishing you a holiday filled with love, joy, extra hugs and kisses, too!
- Merry Christmas! You light up my life, you bring hope to my future, and you really mean the world to me. Thank you so much for loving me the way you do.
- Merry Christmas. The magic of Christmas has seemed to reappear now that you and I are together and love is here. Thank you for adding sparkle and joy to my life!
- It’s the most blessed time of the year. It’s Christmas. It’s the time when the family gets back together again. Merry Christmas to the best family I could ever have!
- I wish the Christmas spirit bring peace, hope, and love to our family. Wishing Merry Christmas to the most supportive family!
- Like the twinkle lights of the Christmas trees, may God bless our family this Christmas and for the New Year.
- We have spent so many years of joy together. Today, I’m looking forward to spending one more spectacular Christmas with all of you. Merry Christmas!
- I wish to spend this Christmas with you just like we used to spend every Christmas in childhood. Hoping your holiday season be filled with magical moments!
- Whenever I ponder of my favorite Christmas flashbacks, you are in all of them. Wishing a Merry Christmas!
- To my beautiful sister/handsome brother, wishing a Christmas season filled with incomparable joy. May you have all the time in the world to make some unforgettable Christmas moments.
- We fight all day long, behave like enemies. Even sometimes we don’t talk to each other but we know we can’t live without each other. Our nexus is too strong to break. Merry Christmas!
- Do you remember our childish fights on who would unwrap the first gift of Christmas? Those memories make our Christmas wonderful.
- I always get everything before I asked for as I’ve got the world’s best brother/sister! I want to give thanks to you today for your profound love. Merry Christmas!
- You gifted me with your friendship many years ago. This Christmas, I thank you for being my rock of strength in good times and in bad. You deserve all the goodness and goodwill that the Christmas season brings. Merry Christmas!
- Friends make the holiday season fun and festive. I can’t wait to party and deck the halls with you this Christmas.
- Christmas becomes extra special when it is celebrated with the dear ones, and you definitely belong to my favorite category. I hope you have fun this holiday season. Merry Christmas.
- Merry Christmas to my friend who knows all the secrets of mine and knows very well what I like and what I don’t! You are the biggest blessing of my life!
- Best friends are no less than a family. You are one of my best friends in life. I love you just as much as I love my family. Merry Christmas!
- Friendship cannot be bought by money. I am lucky that I am rich with friends like you. This makes celebrating Christmas more meaningful!
- Where could I find a best friend like you? Not at the North Pole, that’s for sure. This year know that the best gift in my life is a best friend like you. Merry Christmas.
- What have you wished for this Christmas? As for me, I wished our friendship to last forever! Merry Christmas!
- Christmas carols everywhere, gift-giving here and there. Christmas is a merry-making season that will be a lot special if spent with a friend like you. Merry Christmas!
- Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose. Thank you for allowing me to choose you. Wishing you a very special Christmas!
Business & Professional
- May this Christmas bring along many more new ventures for you and make the New Year full of success and prosperity.
- Wishing you a great Christmas and a New Year full of many new opportunities and may new success stories to grow.
- Seasons greetings to all our clients. May you have a blessed Christmas with your dear ones to start a wonderful New Year!
- May this Christmas bring good luck and happiness to you and your family. May you enjoy your holiday and have some beautiful memories. Merry Christmas!
- The end of the year brings no greater joy than the opportunity to express to you season’s greetings and good wishes for your business. May your holidays and New Year be filled with joy.
- Wishing all our employees a Merry Christmas. May you enjoy this season full of festivities with your dear ones.
- Wishing you a wonderful holiday season full of celebrations and festivities with your family and friends. Merry Christmas to all our employees.
- May your brightness and happiness of Christmas extend into your upcoming year and fill it with joy and success. Warm wishes on Christmas to our employees.
- Our organization is lucky to have dedicated employees. Your hard work makes us who we are. May this Christmas season bring you and your families enough joy and laughter to last a lifetime.
- It is the time of year when we kick off our shoes, reflect on the successes of the past year, and plan our goals. I appreciate all you have done this year, and look forward to a new year filled with determination and vigor. Merry Christmas!
- Merry Christmas to the boss who supported and guided me throughout the year.
- Merry Christmas to the most helpful boss. May you have everything this year that you desire for.
- Let’s fill Christmas with boundless joy. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a blissful new year, boss.
- Merry Christmas, boss. Getting an opportunity to work with you was one of the greatest blessings of my life. I hope you have a nice holiday with your family.
- Thank you for your leadership and support over the past year. I hope you get a chance to relax and spend plenty of time with loved ones over the holidays. Have a merry Christmas, boss!
- We are more than co-workers. We are collaborator, co-conspirators and partners. I am thankful for all that you do for the team. Have a great Christmas!
- Knowing that you have my back at work keeps me going. You are one of the most wonderful people who deserve the best that Christmas can bring. Wishing you the best of the season.
- I am happy that I have been given the chance to work beside you this year. Merry Christmas!
- Merry Christmas! I could not imagine this holiday season passing without wishing you a wonderful colleague like you a Merry Christmas.
- It feels great working with someone as knowledgeable as you and yet so humble. I wish you a Merry Christmas!
- Gifting Made Easy -