The Mid-Autumn Festival (Chinese: 中秋节), also commonly known as the Mooncake Festival, is one of the few most important traditional Chinese festivals in the Chinese calendar, falling on the full moon day observed on the 15th day of the 8th month of the lunar or Chinese calendar.
Mid-Autumn Festival is a day for a lovely family reunion symbolised by the delicious mooncake with a wide range of flavours today. As the moon is at its fullest and brightest on that night of the whole year, it tends to inspire people’s anticipation for joy and happiness for a family, friends and loved ones reunion to celebrate.
Here is a collection of the best Mooncake Festival greetings, wishes and messages for you to send to your loved ones in Singapore: 😍
- Happy Mid-Autumn Festival!
- May the glow of the moon surround you and light your way to health, happiness and prosperity.
- Wishing you a happy and prosperous Mid-Autumn Festival!
- During this Mooncake Festival time, the bright, full moon wishes you many blessings, sincere and long-lasting friendship, and always good fortune in the future.
- I wish that your career and life, just like the round moon on Mid-Autumn Day, be bright and perfect.
- Happy Mid-Autumn Festival! May the round moon bring you a happy family and a successful future.
- Wishing you good fortune and happiness on this amazing Mid-Autumn day!
- Hope this Mooncake Festival is the beginning of of all that is the brightest for you.
- Let us raise a toast for a happy and healthy future. Wishing you a very blessed Mid-Autumn Day!
- Bright moon and stars twinkling and shining, wishing you a Mooncake Festival full of bliss and happiness!
While you're at it, purchase some Mooncake Gift Sets to send to your loved ones along with your message ⬇️
- Gifting Made Easy -