STEAM Activity For Kids on Circuits, A Beginner's Guide to Paper Circuits
Ask the Vendor a Question
Login to start a conversation.
Price Match Guarantee Product price(s) shown here are the same or lower than the selling price of products listed on the seller's own online store so you can get similar value with seamless gifting experience.
Best Curated Gifts
- Type: Toys & Games
Did you know you can make a circuit with paper clips and aluminium tape? Once you get a hang of the basics, the possibilities are endless!
The Beginner’s Guide to Paper Circuits is a step-by-step guide to the basics of making a paper circuit. You’ll learn the fun way – by turning on traffic lights, lighting up a solar system and making a robot to test conductors and insulators.
Materials and instructions for 3 to 4 fun and engaging Art Science activities. You’ll also receive a Playbook with instructions and trivia introducing the different types of circuits.
- Complimentary gift card.
- LED bulbs
- Paper fasteners and paper clips
- Aluminium tape
- Solar system and planets printables
- Toothbrush and sponge
- Foam tape
- Crocodile clips
- Robot printable
- Troubleshooting guide
- Playbook with instructions and trivia
Delivery Fine Print:
- Item delivery takes 5-7 working days. Vendor is not responsible for delays caused by courier service.
- No specific time frame. Item will be delivered via courier service from 10 am - 5 pm.
- Islandwide delivery.