ShotPods Variety Pack (Nespresso® Compatible Pods)
Ask the Vendor a Question
Login to start a conversation.
Price Match Guarantee Product price(s) shown here are the same or lower than the selling price of products listed on the seller's own online store so you can get similar value with seamless gifting experience.
Best Curated Gifts
- Type: Food, Snacks & Beverage
Unsure of what the gift recipients like? Indulge in this ShotPods taster set, and put their tastebuds to the test!
Included in the set:
- 1 x Brazilian Tan
- Bask in natural flavors of bittersweet chocolate and sweet earthy chestnuts with every sip without getting in the sun. If only getting a warm and healthy flush was always this easy.
- 1 x Birds Of Paradise
- The Bird of Paradise is a species of birds endemic to New Guinea, distinguished by its striking colors and bright plumage of yellow, blue, scarlet, green - and this coffee is as beautiful and exotic as its name suggests. The coffee itself was shade-grown and cultivated on the rich volcanic soils of Purosa Valley in the Eastern Highlands of Papua New Guinea, where rain is abounding and native wildlife flourishes. Purosa is the nucleus for a range of coffee and community activities and is located 93 kilometers South-West of Goroka township, the capital of the Eastern Highlands Province. As the area is isolated and difficult to access it was decided some years ago to follow an organic coffee stream so as to add value to the coffee and to compensate for the difficult access and the historically low prices persisting at that time. The coffees are the labor of love of Purosa Co-operative’s smallholder farmers who come from various indigenous groups. Despite a history of tribal conflict especially between the North Fore and South Fore groups, they have come together to produce this inspiringly harmonious coffee. The objectives of the co-operative include pooled effort and investments for the improvement of roads and infrastructure, to enhance resources for community schools in the district, to support four health centres and aid posts through the provision of beds and medicines, and to provide employment particularly women's groups.
- 1 x The Godfather
- Strong and powerful like The Godfather of the mafia, this coffee offers an explosion in your mouth with an aromatic dark Italian roast and hints of burnt caramel and sweet dates for a sinfully luxurious mouthful and a satisfyingly bittersweet finish. To die for.
- 1 x Hands Off My Nuts
- This one's for the nut lovers!
- There are few things we’re possessive and selfish about, and this coffee is one of them. That’s because we’re obsessed with its luscious nuttiness and subtle sweetness. Hazelnut and almond notes are detectable and accompanied by hints of beautiful wildflower honey. To top things off, this coffee is exceptionally creamy and well-balanced, with a clean and satisfying aftertaste. It’s hard to blame anyone for not wanting to share this coffee.
- 1 x Figgin Amazin
- This coffee is a crowd-pleaser.
- It is rich and chocolatey, made interesting and more delicious with mouthwatering shades of fig; mellow honey-like sweetness, fresh hints of berry, a succulent mouthfeel, low in acidity — and nothing short of figging amazing.
- 1 x Give Me S'mores
- A favourite amongst dark roast coffee lovers and a popular choice with Singaporeans, Give Me S'mores is like a velvety hot chocolate topped with marshmallows and spice. What could be more comforting? Well, a coffee that tastes just like that! This cup will literally get you screaming “Give me S’more”!
- 1 x Sweet Bundchen
- On and off the runway, Sweet Bundchen is sexy, creamy, and confidently bold - tasting rich milk chocolates & delicately nutty hazelnuts. Add a little milk and be reminded of your favourite childhood chocolate bar, Kinder Bueno! It's no surprise this coffee is a Hook classic and a staple for many of our fans!
- 1 x Choco Loco
- Choco Loco is our newest addition but already a best-seller!
- Autumn is here to stay. This indulgent coffee is all layered up with base notes of bitter dark chocolate followed by hints of luscious caramel, maple syrup, and finally, wheaty biscuits.
- It's also low in acidity with a pleasant velvety mouthfeel, like a big warm hug from the inside out.
Delivery Fine Print:
- Item delivery takes 3-5 working days. The vendor is not responsible for delays caused by courier service.
- No specific timeframe. Item will be delivered via courier service.
- Islandwide delivery.