Rose Imperial Oolong Tea - Paper Packaging (50g Loose Tea Leaves)
Price Match Guarantee Product price(s) shown here are the same or lower than the selling price of products listed on the seller's own online store so you can get similar value with seamless gifting experience.
Best Curated Gifts
- Type: Food, Snacks & Beverage
An exquisite blend of roses handpicked from Pingtung flower farm and oolong tea cultivated in the Dong Ding Mountain of Nantou region. Bask in a floral aroma and experience an unparalleled elegance with notes of muscat and honey. A delicate tea and fragrant roses intertwined, hold this bouquet and take a walk down memory lane.
- Variety: Chin Shin Oolong
- Origin: Nantou
- Altitude: 600-850
- Harvest: Hand Harvested
- Fermentation Level: 25-30%
- Roast Level: 15%
- Islandwide delivery including Central, West, North, North-East and East Region
Delivery Fine Prints:
- Min. 2 days booking in advance.
- Available for delivery between Monday to Sunday.
- Delivery time is between 10 am - 5 pm. No specific time is allowed.