Oriental Beauty - Paper Packaging (50g Loose Tea Leaves)
Price Match Guarantee Product price(s) shown here are the same or lower than the selling price of products listed on the seller's own online store so you can get similar value with seamless gifting experience.
Best Curated Gifts
- Type: Food, Snacks & Beverage
Also known as champagne oolong, this renowned tea carries a lingering muscatel and nectarine note.
The little secret lies in the leafhoppers chewing on its leaves causing its white tip to produce a natural fruity and distinct honey aroma. Intense and complex, heavily oxidized with no astringency, it is a delicious brew best to be slowly savored.
- Variety: Jin Xuan
- Origin: Nantou
- Altitude: 700
- Harvest: Hand Harvested
- Fermentation Level: 85%
- Roast Level: 0%
- Islandwide delivery including Central, West, North, North-East and East Region
Delivery Fine Prints:
- Min. 2 days booking in advance.
- Available for delivery between Monday to Sunday.
- Delivery time is between 10 am - 5 pm. No specific time is allowed.