Kelvin Gems Glam Angelic Stud Earrings made with Swarovski Elements
Ask the Vendor a Question
Login to start a conversation.
Price Match Guarantee Product price(s) shown here are the same or lower than the selling price of products listed on the seller's own online store so you can get similar value with seamless gifting experience.
Best Curated Gifts
- Type: Accessories
- Metal : Brass
- Plating : Rhodium Plating (18K White Gold Plated)
- Stone : 36 pcs Round + 2 pcs Pear Shape Swarovski Elements
- Width : 10mm
- Height : 12mm
- Clasp : Push Back Closure
- Weight : 1.10g
- Packaging: Premium Box
- Packed in an Exclusive Jewellery Box by Kelvin Gems that holds jewellery well in place and is safe for shipping.
- Item delivery takes 5-7 working days. Vendor is not responsible for delays caused by courier service.
- No specific time frame. Item will be delivered via courier service from 10 am-5 pm.
- Islandwide delivery.
- Anything plated will eventually change over time with wear. We do not recommended any plated items to be worn on a daily basis. Instead, we recommend the following practices:
- REMOVE AT NIGHT. Do not sleep with plated jewellery. Night sweat and extra rubbing against the skin will cause the plating to wear off faster.
- STORE LIKE ITEMS TOGETHER. Do not put gold plating and silver plating together. The different metals will cause each other to tarnish, fade and/or change colour. Have different storage places for different colours of metals. Best to store in a dry area. Restroom is not an ideal place as the humidity thins the plating.
- DO NOT CLEAN WITH CHEMICALS. Plating is much more delicate than pure metals. Clean often to keep shine. Remove sweat and dirt that will cause items to fade. Use a damp cloth (not dripping wet) for cleaning. A hand towel works well. Wipe down gently, and use a clean towel to dry. When cleaning chains, hold the clasp, DO NOT tug the chain or you will run the risk of busting the clasp. For any jewellery part with stones, wipe gently; do not rub. Be careful with corners or edges that can catch the towel and damage the item. Do not use any chemicals to clean ANY plated item.