Jin Xuan Oolong Tea - Paper Packaging (50g Loose Tea Leaves)
A Tea Grain Company Ask Vendor a Question
Ask the Vendor a Question
Login to start a conversation.
Price Match Guarantee Product price(s) shown here are the same or lower than the selling price of products listed on the seller's own online store so you can get similar value with seamless gifting experience.
Best Curated Gifts
- Type: Food, Snacks & Beverage
An amber gold tea from the highest altitude in Alishan, Taiwan. The unique element of this tea lies in its milky and buttery undertones.
With no additives, it boasts a sweet flowery aroma and a creamy smooth texture. Gift your taste buds an unexpected burst of surprise.
- Variety: Jin Xuan(No.12)
- Origin: Alishan
- Altitude: 1200-1380
- Harvest: Hand Harvested
- Fermentation Level: 20%
- Roast Level: 10%
- Islandwide delivery including Central, West, North, North-East and East Region
Delivery Fine Prints:
- Min. 2 days booking in advance.
- Available for delivery between Monday to Sunday.
- Delivery time is between 10 am - 5 pm. No specific time is allowed.