Honey Scented Oolong Tea - Paper Packaging (50g Loose Tea Leaves)
Price Match Guarantee Product price(s) shown here are the same or lower than the selling price of products listed on the seller's own online store so you can get similar value with seamless gifting experience.
Best Curated Gifts
- Type: Food, Snacks & Beverage
A traditional Formosa tea from the mountains in Ren’ai Township situated at the heart of the island country. Harvested during the autumn season, this tea is smooth and medium-bodied with a natural honey scent and a subtle ripe fruit umami.
The tea presents a harmonic aroma that relaxes your senses and awaken your body. An excellent choice to jump-start your morning.
- Variety: Green Jade(No.13)
- Origin: Nantou
- Altitude: 1300
- Harvest: Hand Harvested
- Fermentation Level: 65%
- Roast Level: 0%
- Islandwide delivery including Central, West, North, North-East and East Region
Delivery Fine Prints:
- Min. 2 days booking in advance.
- Available for delivery between Monday to Sunday.
- Delivery time is between 10 am - 5 pm. No specific time is allowed.