High Mountain Oolong Tea - Pyramid Teabag (15*3g)
Ask the Vendor a Question
Login to start a conversation.
Price Match Guarantee Product price(s) shown here are the same or lower than the selling price of products listed on the seller's own online store so you can get similar value with seamless gifting experience.
Best Curated Gifts
- Type: Food, Snacks & Beverage
A fine Taiwanese tea hand-harvested in the high-altitude mountain with an average elevation of 2000 meters above sea level.
Grown in an area rich in soil and full of clouds all year round, nourished by rain and mist.
It is an exquisite tea that has a smooth velvety texture and cold mineral fragrance. Surround yourself with fluffy pillow-like clouds and feel the cool air.
- Variety: Chin Shin Oolong
- Origin: Lishan Mountain
- Altitude: 2000
- Harvest: Hand Harvested
- Fermentation Level: 20%
- Roast Level: 0%
- Islandwide delivery including Central, West, North, North-East and East Region
Delivery Fine Prints:
- Min. 2 days booking in advance.
- Available for delivery between Monday to Sunday.
- Delivery time is between 10 am - 5 pm. No specific time is allowed.