Everlasting Dried Preserved Flower Rose Bag Charm
Ask the Vendor a Question
Login to start a conversation.
Price Match Guarantee Product price(s) shown here are the same or lower than the selling price of products listed on the seller's own online store so you can get similar value with seamless gifting experience.
Best Curated Gifts
- Type: Preserved Flower
The perfect fashion accessory for your loved one! this one-of-a-kind everlasting preserved flower charm is beautiful to look at, and made of real quality dried roses! carry a symbol of delight wherever you go today!
More than just a touch of beauty these everlasting flower bag charms are made to last! get an exquisite accompanying gift to compliment any of our fruit flower bouquets and arrangements!
With the growing demand for everlasting and preserved dried flowers, these flower bag charms make carrying around a symbol of delight a joy to have!
- Beautiful light-catching bag charm
- A stunning piece to impress and a fine touch to any handbag!
- Show it off to your heart's content without worrying about wilting or dying.
- The perfect accessory to attach to all your hand-carry!
- A one-of-a-kind, everlasting keepsake that will never die.
- No need for special care - it's always beautiful and stays fresh.
- The clear display makes it stunning to look at
Why Choose Preserved Flowers?
✓ LONG LASTING – Most dried or preserved flowers can last up to 3 years.
✓ LOW MAINTENANCE – No need for watering, care or trimming of stems.
✓ ALLERGY FREE – Dried or preserved flowers have no pollen so it doesn't trigger common allergies.
✓ SEASONAL MIX – Preserved flower choices are available all year round (not limited to seasonal blooms)
✓ PAIRS WELL WITH ESSENTIAL OIL – Unlike fresh flower blooms, dried or preserved flowers are great when combined with aromatherapy, using essential oil blends to scent the bouquet arrangement.
How to care for my dried or preserved flowers?
- No watering is required! It would do more harm than good to the delicate rose and flowers!
- Store away from strong sunlight and damp areas. With proper placement, the bouquet will last at least 1 - 2 years.
- Clear off dusty bouquet over time using a soft brush or use a hairdryer with low power setting to blow off dirt & dust collected over time.
- Islandwide delivery including Central, West, North, North-East and East Region
Delivery Fine Prints:
- Min. 2 days booking in advance
- Available for delivery between Monday to Sunday.
- Delivery time is between 11 am - 6 pm. No specific time is allowed.
- Price stated inclusive of delivery fees.
- The recipient will be given a call 1 day before the delivery to check whether they will be around. There are instants where the recipient prefers a change of address or date. You may provide their next-of-kin number that will be at the given address if it's a surprise.
- Request for re-delivery of order on the same date to another location will be charged $20.
- Vendor will not be liable if products are found unsatisfactory after deliveries are accepted in good condition.