Chin Shin Oolong Tea - Gift Box (50g Loose Tea Leaves)
A Tea Grain Company Ask Vendor a Question
Ask the Vendor a Question
Login to start a conversation.
Price Match Guarantee Product price(s) shown here are the same or lower than the selling price of products listed on the seller's own online store so you can get similar value with seamless gifting experience.
Best Curated Gifts
- Type: Food, Snacks & Beverage
An enchanting high mountain tawny oolong tea lightly fermented to retain its herbal and elegant gardenia floral aroma. It boasts a fresh lily, orchid, hyacinth and honeysuckle scent with hints of peach and a unique earthy rhyme.
Refine and slightly sweet, its aroma is reminiscent of a long stroll in a garden, with flowers blooming in abundance.
- Variety: Chin Shin Oolong
- Origin: Alishan
- Altitude: 1200
- Harvest: Hand Harvested
- Fermentation Level: 25%
- Roast Level: 0%
- Islandwide delivery including Central, West, North, North-East and East Region
Delivery Fine Prints:
- Min. 2 days booking in advance.
- Available for delivery between Monday to Sunday.
- Delivery time is between 10 am - 5 pm. No specific time is allowed.