Personal Data Notice
HELPR ASIA SDN BHD
In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 and its regulations, this notice is issued to all our valued customers and/or prospective customers. This Notice will inform you of your rights with regards to your personal data that has been and/or will be, collected and processed by us.
Collection and processing of personal data
We have collected and will collect your personal data to be processed by us and/ or on your behalf in the course of your present or future dealings with Helpr Asia Sdn Bhd (Company No.: 1147034-U), its subsidiary(ies), its associated company(ies), its joint venture partners, including of all of its shareholder(s), its director(s), its employee(s), its supplier(s), its contractor(s) and/ or its permitted person(s) (“we”, “our”, “us” or “Company”) including Giftr. Your personal data enables us to achieve the Purpose in clause 3 herein that are in connection with our business.
Description of personal data
The personal data that you will provide may include but not limited to your name, age, identity card number or passport number, address of correspondence, including office address, gender, date of birth, marital status, details of children and/or guardian(s), occupation, income range, contact information, including e-mail address, mobile number, house number, facsimile number, and office number, details of employer, details of dependants and/or family members, lifestyle preferences, race, religion, nationality.
The collection and processing of personal data includes but not limited to the following purposes:
- To deliver our Services to you pursuant to the Terms and Conditions
- Customer relationship management procedures whichever we deem necessary and fit;
- Client profiling activities in connection with our services and products;
- Communication with you and delivery of information by e-mail, telecommunication means, including telephone calls or text messages or social media about products and services offered by Class Of Third Parties under clause 8 herein;
Internal Record & External (Marketing)
- Marketing of our products/ services to you whether present or future;
- For purposes relating to any of the above, including but not limited to research, benchmarking and statistical analysis;
- Internal record keeping;
- Prevention, hindrance, reporting of any crime including but not limited to fraud, bribery and money laundering;
- Compliance to any legal or regulatory requirements relating to the provision of our services/ products and to make disclosure under the requirements of any applicable law, regulation, direction, court order, order, by-law, guideline, circular, code applicable to us or any associated, subsidiary, related companies of our group.
The sources that we may obtain your personal data includes but not limited to registration forms, online forms, agreements you have signed, name cards or any identity materials that you have distributed voluntarily; and business directory(ies) or listing(s) that you have subscribed to share your information, etc.
Class of Third Parties
Generally, your personal data with us will be kept confidential. You hereby consent and authorize us to disclose your personal data to the following categories of third parties:
- our third party company who is processing our bill in respect of the Services we provide;
- our auditors, business consultants, accountants, lawyers or other professional advisers and/or consultants as we deem necessary and appropriate; and
- any person to whom we are compelled to or required under law or in response to a local or state or federal authority, industry regulator, enforcement agency, statutory authority, court of laws, tribunal, arbitration centre, commission or council or association legally authorized by law.
It is obligatory for you to supply your personal data to us in the most accurate manner. Failing which, we are unable to process your personal data on your behalf and for the Purpose stated in clause 3 herein and all relationships created or to be created between us shall then be terminated and ceased to be in effect immediately.
Right to request access to personal data
You are entitled to request access to your personal data that is processed by us with reasonable notice.
Right to request correction of personal data
You are entitled to request the correction of your personal data that is held by us with reasonable notice. With respect to this, you may:
- request correction and/ or update of your personal data that is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date; and
- request retention of your personal data only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the Purpose stated in clause 3 herein.
Rights to limit processing of your personal data
You are entitled to limit our processing of your personal data by expressly withdrawing in full, your consent given previously, in each case, including for direct marketing purposes subject to any applicable legal restrictions, contractual conditions and within a reasonable time period.
Contact to make inquiries and complaints regarding personal data
If you intend to exercise your rights in clause 7 or to make inquiries or complaints regarding your personal data, our policies, procedures in relation to processing your personal data, you may contact the relevant department as follows:
Contact No. +603-7887 0840 E-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org