Personalized Wedding Ring Charm Bracelet
Price Match Guarantee Product price(s) shown here are the same or lower than the selling price of products listed on the seller's own online store so you can get similar value with seamless gifting experience.
Best Curated Gifts
- Type: Personalised Gifts
- Get 1 Ring Charm Bracelet for this set!
- Material of Chain & Charm : Stainless Steel , 18K Gold Plated over steel , 18K
- Rose Gold plated over steel.
- Type of Charm : Polished Ring Charm
- Exclusive Design and Manufactured by ZTYLECO.
- Size of Pendant: 18mm Matt Surface Only
- MATT : Brushed Lines, dull finish but less prone to scratches.
- Flip Side of Pendant is engrave with "ZTYLECO"
- Type of Stainless Steel Chain : Adjustable to hook onto any parts of the chain
- and ends with a heart bell.
Stainless Steel (Silver / 18k Gold / 18k Rose Gold Plated)
- Factors that affect the life of your Jewelry
- To ensure the long life of your rose gold jewelry, remember the following. First, try not to wear the piece when you are sleeping or exercising. Sweating and rubbing the jewelry on skin can wear away at the finish. Certain medications also affect the life of the piece, due to changes in the wearer's pH balance. Do not wear rose gold while swimming, or in the shower. Water, soap, and chemicals can tarnish the jewelry and residue can build up on the piece. This causes it to look dingy and dull. Another way to prolong the life of jewelry is to remove the piece when doing rough, or work with abrasive materials. This helps to avoid scratches, wear, and tear.
- Storing your Rose Gold Jewelry
- Another important way to care for rose gold jewelry is to store it properly. To prolong the life of the piece, you should store it in our ZtyleCo Velvet Bag when you are not wearing it. This helps prevent exposure to chemicals and airborne materials that could affect its appearance.
- Another key to storing rose gold jewelry properly is to store it only with other rose gold pieces. When storing jewelry of different metals together, the metals can rub against each other and cause the piece to tarnish. Moreover, be sure not to store the jewelry in direct sunlight, even if the jewelry is in a case. It is also important to keep the jewelry, even when in a case, away from moisture rich areas. Moisture can tarnish the jewelry.
For Hand stamp Jewelry Products :
- Each letter is hand-stamped/hammered by ourselves. Uneven spacing, depth of impressions, or even the alignment of letters are not considered as defects and of course, we will try out best to stamp out the best possible letters/spacing/depth of impressions to you. You should not compare this against computer/laser engraving.
- All of our products are individually hot-stamped / hand-stamped which do not have 100% perfect alignment or depth of impression. If you are a perfectionist, we apologize that our products may not be suitable for you.
- Islandwide delivery including Central, West, North, North-East and East Region
Delivery Fine Print:
- Min.2 days booking in advance.
- Valid for delivery between Monday to Saturday 10am-5pm. (no specific delivery timeframe allowed)
- Islandwide delivery.