Mother's Day is coming soon! Are you searching for wishes and messages for your message cards for Mother's Day flowers and gifts? We've curated a few for you to insert in your message cards. Some of us might have trouble expressing in words, therefore, giving a message cards will help in expressing your love to your loved ones!
Here are some of the wishes & messages for your Mother, Grandma, Mother-in-Law, or Wife. 😍
1. You're the best mom in the world, I'm so thankful for you every day.
2. Thank you for being someone I could always look up to, Mom.
3. I'm who I am today because of you, Mom.
4. Thank you for always taking care of us, even when it wasn't easy. We love you so much!
5. If I wrote down all the reasons I love you, it'd take up a whole book!
6. Thank you for always being right by my side. I love you, Mom!
7. You are the most caring and loving person I know. I am ever so thankful for all your unconditional love and patience and always being there for me. You're a blessing to our family Mum!
8. Happy Mother's Day to the most amazing woman I know!
9. There's a reason some people think they can achieve anything. They listened to their mother. Love you Mom!
10. There will be so many times you feel like you've failed. But in the eyes, heart, and mind of your child, you are Super Mom. Happy Mother's Day
11. There’s nothing like a mother’s love to give us all the strength we need to succeed. Thanks for everything, Mom.
12. I'm blessed to have so many great things in my life and the best among them is you. Happy Mothers Day mom.
13. Home is wherever you are, Mom.
14. I'm so grateful to call you my mom and my best friend!
15. Mom, you're the glue that holds us all together.
16. Thanks for granting me your magic of cooking; you have always been our greatest joy; Happy Mother's Day.
17. For me, every day is mother's day! It feels so good to be at home.
18. Mother, I hope you will let me join you in those things that you put off in order to devote so much of your life to raising me. I’ve been your child and you’ve been my confidante, my supporter, and my friend. Please let me now be your support in the same way you have been my support throughout my whole life
19. Raising me took a lot of patience. Thanks for hanging in there with me.
20. Sorry if I drove you crazy sometimes. I only did it because I love you! Happy Mother's Day!
21. You're more than an in-law to me, you're like a second mom. Thank you for all that you do!
22. Thank you for your kindness, generosity, and love you've shown me over the years. Happy Mother's Day, I love you!
23. It's no surprise that such a wonderful wife has made such an incredible mom.
24. The happiness I feel each day in my heart has been there from the very start. As I watch you care for our children and home, your exquisite loveliness has only grown. So, in the spirit of Mother’s Day, it makes me truly happy to put my love on display.
25. I couldn't ask for a better grandma to show me what unconditional love is like.
26. Mother, you are the greatest gift that God has given me. May God give you lots of happiness and joy in life. Happy Mother's Day
27. Dear Mother, wishing that you may get all in life that you so rightly deserve. A very happy Mother's Day to you.
28. I couldn't ask for a better life partner to share the journey of parenthood.
29. You're the greatest mom I could ever ask for our child.
30. I cherish every moment we get to spend together, Grandma.
31. Thank you for making my childhood (and adulthood!) so special.
32. Thanks for making home the happiest place to be. Happy Mother's Day!
33. So blessed by you, Grandma. You went above and beyond to help raise me, and it’s given us a special connection that I cherish.
34. You’ve been like a mom to me—someone I can tell anything and ask anything. Thank you for being such an important person in my life.
35. My heart is so happy and filled with gratitude, I am grateful to have been born by a woman like you. Grateful that God blessed us with life in this world, but I am most grateful for being able to spend this day honouring you. Happy Mother’s Day!
36. Happy Mother’s Day to an amazing woman I’ll always admire, appreciate and love!
37. You're the greatest role model I could ever ask for for our kids. We love you!
38. You've taught me so much about parenthood just from watching you each and every day.
39. Because of you, our family and our sweet home are built around generous, selfless love. Thank you for making us all so blessed—especially me.
40. Happy Mother-to-Be Day! You’re going to make such a good mom!
41. Mom, every time that I speak to God, I thank Him for blessing me with such a wonderful mother like you. You’re indeed my greatest gift from God, and I love you so much. Happy Mother’s Day!
42. Happy Mother's day to my Mom, who gave up her dreams and precious moments in her life so that I can pursue mine. Mom,You are exceptional one!
43. Dear mother, you are the most special person in my life. Wishing you a very Happy Mother's Day!
44. Happy Mother's Day from your favourite grandchild!
45. The purest and truest meaning of the world unconditional can only be found in a mother's Love. Happy Mother's Day!
46. I just want to use this special day to say a big thank you to you and tell you how much I appreciate what you’ve done for me. Mostly food and bringing money home, but yes, also, your love and support!
47. I’m really proud of the education you gave me. We’d listen to the best of classical music no matter what – so growing up with you was a bit like living on the sinking Titanic. Happy Mother’s Day, mom!
48. If I had a flower for each time I thought of my mother, I could walk in my garden forever. Love you, Mom!
49. Mom, thank you for being my guiding force throughout my life. Happy Mother’s Day, and thank you so much for all the priceless things you’ve done for me. I love you!
50. Dearest Mom, words can’t express how much you mean to me and how much this heart of mine loves you. No one can ever take your place in my heart and life. Happy Mother’s Day. And God bless you.
51. My sweet Mother, on Mother’s Day, I want to thank you so much for always being there for me and giving me the courage to move on in life. I love you, Mom. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Gifting Made Easy -